A few useful things to know
We are always so touched to have the opportunity to make a handmade item for your tiny person. We hope your item will last for many years to come, providing much love and laughter. A teepee is the most amazing of items, not only a wonderful product but also magical! Within the walls of a teepee your child can imagine, dream and grow. Children need to be children and with everything we do, tiny people will always remain at the heart of what we do.
About our products:
- All of our products are 100% handmade UK items (Teepee's and Accessories)
- Due to the handmade nature of our teepees, every teepee is regarded as bespoke as no one teepee is the same
- The fabrics we use are chosen with a great deal of care and are tested in accordance with EN71-2 and EN71-3
- The fabric used for a teepee can vary from 100% Cotton, Cotton Canvas or Calico
- All of our fabrics have been carefully chosen to ensure many years of play for our tiny people
- Each handmade item is made with incredible care and attention to detail
- JFTP items are Copyrighted to JFTP and all areas of our design are protected as such
- All of our products bare the relevant safety certificates and our products are CE marked
- Our Teepee's are not washable and should be wiped down with warm soapy water, taking care around any design areas
- We do suggest an age range of 36 months and upwards for our teepees. However they can be enjoyed at any age and should be used for imaginative play, which can be encouraged through all of the wonderful stages your tiny person will go through.
- If you have a very active toddler, do be mindful that the teepees do move and you will need to support your tiny person during their most adventurous stage of growing up
- If you have any questions regarding the maintenance of your teepee please do let us know
- A Teepee must stand with all of its sides flush and all poles and ribbons correctly in place to protect the safety of your tiny person
- All of our teepee's include a handmade finish, the design will vary teepee to teepee due to the fact that we handcut all of our designs, panels and fabrics
- If you have any questions at all about your teepee please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About your order:
- Each and every order is incredibly important to us
- If you require any changes to your order please do notify us. We do kindly ask for a minimum of 4 weeks notice
- If at any point you have any questions, please do let us know, we are always so pleased to hear from you
- At the point your item is ready, we will pop a note along to confirm the dispatch of your item. Please do keep an eye on your junk mail.
- If you have a change of delivery address please let us know with a minimum of 3 weeks notice. If we attempt to deliver your item and we have not been informed of a change of address, we will kindly ask for postage to be re-paid. Please ensure that you have a confirmation from us for all address changes.
- All fabrics chosen at the point of ordering may become unavailable due to reasons outside of our control. On the rare occassion that this happens, we will select a fabric that closely matches the original selection. This may occur at time of sewing or design. Where possible we will advise.
- All of our Teepees are delivered by Courier and our accessories are dispatched separately via Royal Mail so please expect to receive two separate packages if you have ordered more than 1 Teepee. These items may also arrive on different days.
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations:
All Just For Tiny People products are handmade to order and as such, are deemed as Bespoke and personalised, which includes both design and fabric choices. Due to the handmade bespoke nature of the goods we sell we would like to kindly state the following:
1. Reporting a Faulty Item
1.1 We ensure that all of our products are quality control checked before dispatch. If in the unlikely event, you receive a faulty product, please ensure to contact us at email@example.com within 4 days of receiving your items. We will kindly ask for photos, before sending a returns form to fill out.
1.2 It is your responsibility to ensure we receive the item[s] back within 14 days of cancelling or reporting a fault.
1.3 After receiving the item[s] back and us confirming the faulty state, Just For Tiny People will proceed to resolve the problem by repairing the item[s] or offering an exchange. If neither of these options are available, a refund will be issued within 14 days.
2. Reporting a Missing Item
2.1 If you are expecting an item to be delivered and it does not turn up, you must ensure to report this to us within 4 days of the due date.
3. Refunds & Cancellations
3.1 In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and the Sale of Goods Act, we are under no obligation by law to cancel your bespoke order or offer a full or partial refund on a purchase, unless it has been deemed faulty.
3.2 In exceptional circumstances, it is up to the discretion of management to issue a partial or full refund.
3.3 All deposits taken at the time of securing your order are non-refundable.
3.4 We are unable to cancel orders for Sale items or discounted items.
4. Changes to your order
4.1 If for any reason, we need to change your order due to fabrics running out of stock or for any other reason beyond our control, we will contact you by email or telephone to get a final confirmation from you on how to move forward.
5. Returning your Order
5.1 If for any reason, you need to return your order back to us, we do kindly ask that it is sent back to us in the same condition it was received in
5.2 If returning a teepee, please take care to roll your teepee before placing in a box, all designs should face inwards
5.3 If a teepee is returned and re-work is needed, we will deduct 10% from the refund total. Please do ask the JFTP Customer Care team should you be unsure as to how to pack your teepee.
6. A Business in a Box
6.1 If for any reason, you need to cancel your Business in a Box Purchase and you have paid in full, please ensure to notify us within 14 days of placing your order
6.2 Once an order is placed, we immediately start the process to print bespoke material, such as business cards and to set up a unique website. We will deduct all asociated costs from your refund
6.3 If you have paid via our payment plan option, please note payment plan payments are non-refundable. You have the right to cancel at any point and withdraw from a Business in a Box before Final Payment reaches us.
6.4 If you have paid via our payment plan option, upon receipt of final payment, your Magical Box and Business related items will be dispatched from the next onboarding date (Stated within the business in a box listing)
7. Magical Dens
7.1 Please note we are not responsible for the build of this product. Our Magical dens are supplied flat packed. We include an allen key to build your Magical Dens safely and securely. If you choose to use alternative screw drivers / drills etc. we do not accept any liability for damage caused to the frame during the build process.
8. Contacting us
8.1 If you wish to contact us to discuss your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our customer care managers via Live Chat. Simply click on the tab on the left side of your screen.
- Our terms are in compliance with Distance Selling Regulations
- All of our childs play items are CE marked and tested appropriately
- For any questions you may have regarding your rights, please feel free to contact Trading Standards
Our Registered Address
Just For Tiny People Ltd, Unit 14b Highway Farm, Cobham, Surrey KT11 3JZ, United Kingdom.