A perfect hideaway for tiny people with big, colourful imaginations. With its cloth canopy and pretty colours, this pink fairy rose patterned teepee is a really cosy place to read, draw and play. It's particularly perfect for sleepovers, tea parties and lots of fun and games.
All of our teepees are handmade with lots of love by our sewing fairies, and each one takes a few hours to be created from scratch. Our fairies also make a range of cute, cosy cushions which are perfect for decorating them.
Everything you need to know:
- A midi children's teepee is approximately 100 cm tall and 95 x 95 cm at the base
- You can take your children's teepee outside on a dry day, though do bring them in as they are scared of the dark
- You can squish a teepee together and pop it behind a door when not in use.
- It is super easy to set up a children's teepee! Set the poles apart and let playtime commence Your teepee will require a small amount maintenance to ensure it stands tall.
- A designs are handcut from Felt to ensure durability. All fabrics chosen are handpicked to ensure magical adventures for many years to come
How to adopt a JFTP Teepee:
- All of our teepees are looking for a loving home and a tiny person to fill them with laughter and many magical adventures- A soft wadded floormat can be added to your children's teepee for a comfy base - The midi teepee can comfortably take 3 scatter cushions to make it feel as cosy as possible
- Twinkly lights can be added to your children's teepee for that extra sparkle (please ensure your fairy lights wear the correct safety labels)